Author Topic: Scribble on paper  (Read 2356 times)

Offline Bergil

Scribble on paper
« on: May 10, 2011, 01:57:38 PM BST GMT »
Finally back to work after weeks of rest and it hardly feels like I left. Thought maybe i would have a renewed interest in my work but frankly it's as dull as ever.

So bored out of my tiny little mind decided to scribble this, I haven't drawn anything since taking up sculpting so it was nice to wave the pen about for a bit. The inspiration comes from watching (listening) too to many you tube videos about the hobby in general whilst sculpting, and it seems grey knights have the spotlight atm.

Just out of interest, do any of you listen to music or videos whilst doing your work? Would be interesting to know if you find it a hindrance or a help.

Anyway, here's inquisitor dribbleman.

Offline Badsmile

• Insomnia blackbelt
  • Digital and traditional sculpting.
    • putty down!
Re: Scribble on paper
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 10:58:43 AM BST GMT »
Just out of interest, do any of you listen to music or videos whilst doing your work? Would be interesting to know if you find it a hindrance or a help.

I listen to music a lot and sometimes "watch" some DVD's. Most of the time I just listen to them and when I get to see them again it feels like, you know that movie but you haven't seen it yet  0_0 . It is a hindrance depending on the video. 
Anyway music is the key for me and what I like to listen to most while sculpting is either reagge or electronic music, sometimes classical stuff like Bachs cello suites, love them.
skype me ! contactname: badmandalore

Offline Vermis

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 12:16:50 PM BST GMT »
Banhammer. :D

I listen to music a lot and sometimes "watch" some DVD's. Most of the time I just listen to them and when I get to see them again it feels like, you know that movie but you haven't seen it yet  0_0 .

Ditto.  I know exactly what you mean. :lol:

Offline mondria

• Midnight greys
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2011, 11:58:32 PM BST GMT »
like jazz or Gothic rock wen I listing to music but most of the time series and films, I do need to go back a few minutes sometimes as I then have no idea what they are doing or talking about, books on tape are also nice