Author Topic: Discussion  (Read 9778 times)

Offline Vermis

• Administrator
Re: Discussion
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2011, 11:08:40 PM BST GMT »
:)  Hello and welcome, Iahatiel.  Glad you could participate, and I'm looking forward to see more of your  sculpts, including your comp entry.  And no need to worry about barging in because I've just turned up to say:

Right youse mugs!  The deadline has been extended by two weeks, and the comp will now end on June 15th.  Observant people will notice this is actually a day longer than two weeks, but it's a nice round half-month, and it's a day shy of a full four weeks from now, so it evens out.  Somehow.  Please forward complaints to the deaf ears department.  If you've been rushing to meet the previous deadline, now's a chance to sit back, take a breather, and make sure your work's nice 'n' refined for the judges. ;)

Offline Bergil

« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2011, 02:32:03 PM BST GMT »
I like ponies.

Offline Vermis

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2011, 01:20:54 PM BST GMT »
Just a note to any who haven't finished yet: you have 'til midnight GMT to get sorted. :)

Offline Vermis

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2011, 12:06:17 AM BST GMT »
Aaand it's done, folks.  No more progress updates after this post, please.

Offline Palocles

« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2011, 02:57:54 AM BST GMT »
You gave everyone an extra 6 minutes and 17 seconds.  What a generous chap.  :)

Offline dracon magis

• one off minis
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2011, 05:32:51 PM BST GMT »
lus a few extra days  ;)

Offline ImpactMiniatures

« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2011, 06:17:27 PM BST GMT »
Ramsay and I have voted ... just need to get Chris's votes to give you the top 3.

Offline Vermis

• Administrator
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2011, 07:23:45 PM BST GMT »
Thanks Tom. :)

And thanks to everyone who participated.  Nice work!  Congrats to those who finished and commiserations to those who didn't.  No reason to hang up the tools, though. ;)

Offline Justin

• Jeebus!
    • Minijustice Blog
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2011, 08:37:50 AM BST GMT »
I was a bit gutted not to finish, I'll post some un finished pics at the weekend. :(

Twas the scales that got me! Did learn a valuable lesson a bout weighing up the feasibility of a concept before I commit to sculpting it!

Shoulda don a dwarf...

Just.

Offline ImpactMiniatures

« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2011, 02:39:08 PM BST GMT »
1st and 2nd are decided ... one second as we just need to hold a texas chainsaw deathmatch to figure out 3rd place between us.

Tom @ Impact!

Offline Andrew May

« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2011, 02:36:02 PM BST GMT »
Hi all just to let you know that I've just recieved a text from Vermis to say that his internet connection has been knocked out. No idea as yet when he'll be back online but I am keeping in touch. Competition results may be delayed as a result.  Apologies to all, normal service will resume asap!
See news and announcements section for updates.

Offline Palocles

« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2011, 12:41:43 AM BST GMT »
1st and 2nd are decided ... one second as we just need to hold a texas chainsaw deathmatch to figure out 3rd place between us.

Tom @ Impact!
You guys still got all your limbs?  Who was the other contended for third?  Would be interested in hearing a bit of feedback from you guys, as casters, and maybe knowing who a few of the commendable efforts were.