Author Topic: Looking for a sculptor  (Read 1193 times)

Offline Mdthesoldier

Looking for a sculptor
« on: August 25, 2016, 06:04:38 PM BST GMT »
Hello everyone,

My name is Michael. I'm am a small business owner and theatre producer. I have been playing tabletop games and RPGs my whole life and have been facinated by the miniatures industry. I recently started commissioning concept art for a series of characters I would like to get sculpted and cast as the start of a small miniature company.

I am looking for a sculptors to create high quality 28mm fantasy models from a variety of races. The first series would consist of about 47 adventurers and villains from a five year (and still running) episodic fantasy show I produce. Being able to work well from or make improvements on provided concept art is a must.

The goal is to get one or two test models commissioned, then get a few more to have at least a base of at least 9 models before starting a kickstarter campaign to speed along funding to for both sculpting and casting. As you can probably guess this is a fairly large commission and I would be looking to fund roughly one sculpt per month (more if crowd funding or other funding opportunities come through.)

If this is a project you might be interested in working on please contact me with links to your work (preferably fantasy themed sculpts).

Thanks for reading!
Michael Davidson

Offline grimforge

• grimforge miniatures
Re: Looking for a sculptor
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 06:35:08 PM BST GMT »
I send you a mail